How to Install .NET Framework 3.5 in Windows 8 or Windows 8.1?

It was not as smooth as I thought while installing the Windows 8.1 as a fresh OS in my laptop. Though the OS and other major software installation was smooth, but I faced lots of issues while installing some software's that need .NET Framework 3.5.

Did lots of analysis, tried various methods to install the framework but all failed. At the end I got an perfect solution which resolved the problem. Thought to share in case you faced similar, will help you.
Issue

As I formatted my hard drive and installed Windows 8.1 Preview as a fresh operating system, my system was completely blank and I had to install all the other softwares one by one. This is really a hectic job but it should not be that much problematic if the Windows installation provided me the .NET Framework 3.5 by default.

Yes, I faced hell lot of issues installing .NET Framework in Windows 8.1 as it was needed by some software like Live Essential 2012. Though I was trying to install it from various package, it was asking me all the time to install .NET Framework 3.5. I was shocked when I saw the system asking me to Install .NET Framework 3.5 before installing .NET Framework 3.5. Did I mentioned anything wrong here? No, I wrote it correct. The system was asking me to install .NET Framework 3.5 before continuing the installation of .NET Framework 3.5.
Net Framework Offline Installer Setup

The things that I tried

Let’s discuss what are the things that I tried. If you want to know only the solution, just go to the next point else continue reading the struggle that I faced with this installation.

I had the .NET Framework 3.5 installer package available in my software collection already and first I tried to install from there when I saw the below screen when trying to install the Windows Live Essential 2012. This is common because the Live Essential need Framework 3.5 to execute. I know it already from my past experience with the software.