/jarvis-landry-dolphins-jersey-c-18/

Comments

• July 17 (The Sports Xchange) - The Carolina Panthers fired general manager Dave Gettleman after four seasons,Authentic Brad Kaaya Jersey, the team announced Monday.

The 66-year-old Gettleman had been GM of the Panthers since 2013.

The surprise move comes nine days before the Panthers open training camp on July 26 at Wofford College in Spartanburg, S.C.

I have decided to relieve Dave Gettleman of his duties as general manager,"After much thought and a long evaluation of our football operations," team owner Jerry Richardson said in a statement.

"I want to thank Dave for the role he played in our success over the past four seasons. While the timing of this decision is not ideal, a change is needed."

including most of the organization's scouting personnel still away on vacation,A source told the Charlotte Observer that the firing of Gettleman caught members of the staff, by surprise.

The Panthers finished last in the NFC South in 2016 with a 6-10 record after making the playoffs in each of Gettleman's first three seasons with the team,Womens Ezekiel Elliott Jersey, capping the 2015 season with an NFC championship before losing to the Denver Broncos in Super Bowl 50.

including parting with wide receiver Steve Smith,Authentic Teez Tabor Jersey, one of the most popular players in franchise history,Womens Kenny Golladay Jersey,Womens Jalen Reeves-Maybin Jersey,Gettleman was a no-nonsense leader and some of his moves were unpopular, in 2014. Smith took a parting shot at Gettleman on Twitter.

Gettleman also rescinded the franchise tag to set free All-Pro cornerback Josh Norman last summer without compensation and previously parted with locker room favorites such as running back DeAngelo Williams. The outspoken free agent took immediate notice of the move on Monday.

The Panthers were 40-23-1 under Gettleman's leadership. Before joining Carolina, he spent nearly 30 years in NFL scouting departments.

Overall, Denver in 1997, including three winners. He was with the Buffalo Bills in 1990 and 1991, Gettleman has been a part of seven Super Bowl teams,Authentic Jarrad Davis Jersey, and the New York Giants in 2000,
    Womens Jarrad Davis Jersey
    ,Womens Brad Kaaya Jersey,
    Womens Teez Tabor Jersey
    ,Authentic Jalen Reeves-Maybin Jersey, 2007 and 2011 before adding another appearance with Carolina in 2015. The Broncos and the 2007 and 2011 Giants won Super Bowls.

• Detroit Lions defensive end Armonty Bryant has found trouble again and has been suspended for the first four games this season for violating the NFL’s policy for substances of abuse,Authentic Gerald Everett Jersey, the league said Tuesday in a released statement.

26,Authentic Cooper Kupp Jersey,Bryant,
    Womens John Johnson Jersey
    , will be eligible to return to the Lions’ active roster Oct. 2. He is allowed to participate in all of the team’s preseason games and practices.

The Lions declined to comment on Bryant’s latest suspension.

The latest suspension is the third in a year for Bryant, whom the Lions claimed off waivers from the Cleveland Browns in October.

He served a four-game suspension last season while he was with the Browns for violating the NFL policy on performance-enhancing drugs.

Bryant then served a three-game suspension midway through the season while with the Lions for violating the league's policy on drugs of abuse, which stemmed from a 2015 arrest on a misdemeanor charge for attempted drug possession.

Shortly after Bryant joined the Lions,
    Womens Gerald Everett Jersey
    Womens Cooper Kupp Jersey
    , he said he spoke with front-office personnel about cleaning up his act.

“Quite a bit,Authentic John Johnson Jersey,Authentic Josh Reynolds Jersey,” he said. "That's my goal. Clean up my act a little bit. But that's just the past. I'm just here to help the team win."

the Lions signed him to a one-year deal for $855,
    Womens Josh Reynolds Jersey
    ,000 in March after he showed good production,Authentic Samson Ebukam Jersey,Despite Bryant’s troubled past,Womens Samson Ebukam Jersey, registering three sacks and a forced fumble in five games last season.
  • I am the reason Tim Tebow is not on an NFL roster today.

And so are you.

er,Authentic Michael Roberts Jersey,And you … and you ... and you … and the thousands of others who will buy tickets this weekend for a minor-league baseball series in Kissimmee between the Florida Fire Frogs and the St. Lucie Tebows,Authentic Kevin King Jersey, Mets.

he was ecstatic Tebow would be drawing a big crowd to Osceola County Stadium this weekend, but I could sense he wanted to talk about his team and his players and,
    Womens Josh Jones Jersey
    ,This struck me as I was interviewing Fire Frogs manager Ralph “Rocket” Wheeler on Wednesday. Granted,Womens Montravius Adams Jersey, yet, I kept firing question after question about Tebow:

Are you surprised Tebow is doing so well as a baseball player?

Do you feel Tebow is taking the spot of a legitimate major-league prospect?

What about the Fire Frogs selling the $50 “Tim Tebow VIP Experience” in which fans get perks like a souvenir bottle of dirt from the actual batter’s box where Tebow will stand this weekend?

” Wheeler said about the Tebow marketing promotion. “That’s not my department. My department is to get our guys ready for the major leagues. I know there’s a lot of hype for Tim Tebow,“I have no idea, but we’ve got a lot of good players on our team.”

my fellow Tebow lovers,And the vast majority of them are younger and better prospects than Tebow — except nobody wants to talk about them or buy a $50 bottle of their commemorative dirt to put on the fireplace mantel. This, is why our boy Timmy is a marketing bonanza in minor-league baseball instead of a quarterback in the NFL.

I’m convinced that our constant clamoring for Tebow, his immense popularity and cult following are why he was cast out of the NFL. He was too beloved for his own good.

Go ahead and call me a Tebow homer if you want, but it still bothers me that Timmy Terrific never got the chance to mature and develop like other young NFL quarterbacks who were drafted in the first round.

yes, roll the dice on Tebow, it still bothers me that the hopeless hype-less Jacksonville Jaguars wouldn’t take a chance on Tebow — a hometown hero who grew up in Jacksonville to become a Florida Gators legend and one of the greatest college football players of all time. If I’ve written it once, I’ve written it a million times: Why didn’t the Jaguars, a franchise that has been irrelevant for a decade,
    Womens Michael Roberts Jersey
    Womens Kevin King Jersey
    ,And, build an offense around him and give him three years to develop as they did Blaine Gabbert,Authentic Josh Jones Jersey,Authentic Montravius Adams Jersey,Authentic Jamaal Williams Jersey, who was 5-22 as Jags starter?

too,
    Womens Jamaal Williams Jersey
    , that so many terrible quarterbacks receive chance after chance after chance (yes,It still bothers me, Gabbert and Brandon Weeden are still on NFL rosters) and Tebow never did. Football is a sport where teams have shown they will win at all costs but yet nobody was willing to take a chance on the ultimate winner?

Really?

Seriously?

All Tebow ever did as a quarterback was win — a state championship in high school, two national championships and a Heisman Trophy in college and a playoff victory during his only season as an NFL starter.

there’s never been a quarterback who compiled a winning record (8-4) as a starter,Never in history has there been a quarterback chosen in the first round of the NFL draft who was given less of a chance to be a starting quarterback in the NFL. Look it up: Other than Tebow, took his team to the playoffs in his only year as a starter and never again started another game.

The reason for this is simple: NFL coaches didn’t think Tebow was good enough to justify the hype and hullabaloo that came with having him on the roster. Don’t tell me Tebow wasn’t at least good enough to be a backup QB for the Browns or the Bills. Except NFL coaches don’t like it when their backup QB is a cultural icon and sells more jerseys than the starting QB.

Colin Kaepernick is the Tim Tebow of today’s NFL. He obviously has the skill set to at least be on a roster,In a certain sense, but coaches don’t think he’s good enough to justify the clamor and commotion he would create.

Tebow is too revered for his own good; Kaepernick is too reviled.

NFL coaches are traditionally stern, stodgy,You see, paranoid control freaks who try to limit every distraction and diversion that takes away from the ultra-serious business of football. They simply don’t like it when a player creates a sideshow around their team.

Personally, I believe more of these perennially pathetic NFL franchises should start running their operation like a minor-league baseball team.

You’ll see what I mean this weekend when the St. Lucie Mets and Florida Fire Frogs show us that a Tebow sideshow is better than no show at all.
  • Chris Johnson’s claim to NFL Combine fame went down in flames this spring. His claim to NFL fame won’t be so easy to extinguish.

the team announced the signing,The veteran tailback will continue his professional career after re-signing with the Arizona Cardinals on a one-year deal. On Thursday, which was first reported by ESPN’s Adam Schefter.

Johnson burst onto the NFL’s radar in the spring of 2008 by setting a combine record with a 4.24 second 40-yard dash. That speed was enough to assuage concerns about his ability to be a full-time tailback in the pros, leading the Titans to select him with the 24th pick of that year’s draft.

The East Carolina product immediately rewarded Tennessee’s faith. He ran for more than 1, then shattered that mark by breaking away for 2,200 yards his rookie year,Authentic Jaleel Johnson Jersey,006 more the following season. Johnson is one of only seven players in league history to break the 2,Authentic Ben Gedeon Jersey,000-yard barrier.

His Titans tenure included four more 1,Womens Latavius Murray Jersey, but it appeared his time as a featured back was winding down in 2013. Johnson averaged just 3.9 yards per carry in his final year with the club,Authentic Dont'a Hightower Jersey,000-yard seasons, raising questions about his viability as a No. 1 runner in the league. He signed a two-year, $8 million deal with the Jets after being released by Tennessee but spent just one season as the team’s part-time starter before having his option declined for 2015.

where a spot in the desert helped revive his career. He ran for more than 800 yards in ‘15 despite playing in only 11 games to help the Cardinals advance all the way to the NFC Championship Game. He was poised to capitalize on that performance in 2016,That led him to Arizona, but a groin injury ended his season after only four games.

David Johnson,239 rushing yards and 16 touchdowns last year,Womens Jaleel Johnson Jersey,
    Womens Ben Gedeon Jersey
    , who had 1,Authentic Latavius Murray Jersey,Authentic James White Jersey, will still be the team’s top back. But Chris Johnson will have an opportunity to make an impact in rotation.

though he’ll have to prove Father Time wrong. Johnson will be 32 next season,
    Womens James White Jersey
    Womens Dont'a Hightower Jersey
    ,He’ll work on a bounce-back season with the Cardinals, making him one of the league’s oldest backs.
  • Banana Republic knows Atlanta Falcons quarterback Matt Ryan is "da real MVP."

Didi Gregorius (New York Yankees shortstop),That's why the San Francisco-based Gap Inc. (NYSE: GPS) subsidiary tapped the 2016 National Football League MVP for the first-ever Banana Republic Men’s Style Council – a specially-selected group of tastemakers including professional athletes Ryan, C.J. McCollum (Portland Trail Blazers guard) and Kevin Love (Cleveland Cavaliers power forward).

quality and performance-driven menswear across campaigns,Womens Kendall Wright Jersey,Banana Republic said the council was developed to "showcase the brand’s versatility,Authentic Connor Shaw Jersey, personal appearances and brand programs."

2013,Ryan was selected as a first round (3rd pick overall) draft choice by Atlanta in 2008. He signed a five-year contract extension on July 25, and was named the league's Most Valuable Player after the 2016-2017 Falcons Super Bowl appearance.

according to Forbes' 2016 list of wealthiest athletes. Forbes reported that the recent Super Bowl loss may have cost Ryan as much as $5 million in future endorsement income.,The 32-year-old has multiple national sponsors, Comcast, pulling in more than $1.8 million in endorsements in 2015 from sponsors that include Nike, and Liquid Nutrition

Ryan, certainly. And he will be.'',Authentic Kendall Wright Jersey,Authentic Markus Wheatont Jersey, who lives in Duluth,Womens Markus Wheatont Jersey, at the time, has two years left on a five-year $103.75 million contract that, and Falcons owner Arthur Blank told ESPN that the reigning MVP "needs to be compensated well, made him the NFL's highest-paid player. Raiders QB (and Chick-fil-A Inc. fan) David Carr recently inked a record-breaking contract, which will likely impact Ryan's future. Atlanta's general manager Thomas Dimitroff told the media prior to the Super Bowl that the team would explore a contract extension for Ryan sooner than later

The Falcons brass are banking on another strong season from Ryan and the Falcons as the team opens their new $1.5 billion Mercedes-Benz Stadium.

currently look like.,Despite multiple delays, the state-of-the-art stadium is expected to be ready for the Falcons first preseason game on Aug. 26. Here's an inside look at what the stadium, and it's high-priced VIP lounges.
  • Dallas Cowboys players and coaches arrived in Oxnard, with several players facing off-field issues.,Womens Julio Jones Jersey, Calif. for training camp over the weekend

the second-year player has been waiting for months for the NFL to make its decision on whether he will be punished in conjunction with a 2015 allegation of domestic violence levied by an ex-girlfriend.,Including one of their biggest names: among several other offseason headlines for running back Ezekiel Elliott

There was an ESPN report on July 14 that there was “a growing sense” Elliott would face a short suspension for the incident, Ohio (Elliott attended Ohio State University in the city) did not bring charges.,Womens Malcom Brown Jersey, even though prosecutors in Columbus

But on Sunday,Womens Hau'oli Kikaha Jersey, telling reporters that there’s not a shred of evidence Elliott did anything wrong.,Authentic David Johnson Jersey, Cowboys owner/general manager Jerry Jones threw down a gauntlet of sorts to NFL commissioner Roger Goodell

and there is absolutely nothing – not one thing – that had anything to do with domestic violence,“I have reviewed everything, she said. There’s not even an issue there.”,” Jones said. “My opinion is there’s not even as issue over he said

and Jones has backed his player throughout.,Elliott has maintained his innocence in this matter since he was accused

Whether Jones’ statement helps or hurts Elliott’s case with Goodell and NFL brass remains to be seen; some at league headquarters could want to keep one of the NFL’s most prominent owners happy,Authentic Malcom Brown Jersey,Authentic Hau'oli Kikaha Jersey,Authentic Tyler Lockett Jersey, no matter how high-profile his team is.,Womens Tyler Lockett Jersey,Womens David Johnson Jersey, while others may not like Jones challenging them

It was just a week ago that Elliott was involved in some sort of dust-up at a Dallas nightclub that allegedly left a man with a nose injury. However,Authentic Julio Jones Jersey, Elliott won’t face any legal trouble – Dallas police suspended their investigation when neither the victim nor witnesses would cooperate., whatever happened.
  • The Baltimore Ravens are returning to training camp for the 2017 NFL season. As they put on pads and get prepared for what they hope is a Super Bowl run,Womens Deatrich Wise Jr. Jersey, we’ll take a look at players that are due for a breakout season. Today’s player is linebacker Kamalei Correa.

playing in just nine games and only making four tackles. Most of that was due to a rib injury that saw him head to injured reserve. Ultimately,Correa didn’t make much of an impact in 2016, he did not become the pass rusher that the Ravens were hoping they’d get when they took him in the second round of the 2016 draft.

But Correa will get another opportunity to impress,Authentic Donald Trump Jersey,
    Womens Marshon Lattimore Jersey
    , this time at a different spot. Zach Orr’s sudden retirement this offseason created a hole at inside linebacker and coach John Harbaugh has stated that the team would move Correa to inside linebacker to fill up the hole that had opened up.

The Ravens have demonstrated their faith in Correa by not adding an inside linebacker through free agency or the draft. The job is clearly his to lose and he’s been working hard so far to keep his competition from getting the upper hand.

Even though this will be considered a new position for Correa, he’ll have the luxury of starting next to fellow linebacker C.J. Mosley. That will help take some of the pressure off his shoulders and there will hopefully be the same type of performance we saw out of the unheralded Orr prior to his All-Pro season.

four pass deflections, two sacks and an interception in 2017. It might not be enough to earn a Pro Bowl or All-Pro designation,I see no reason why a player with Correa’s athletic gifts shouldn’t be able to catch on at inside linebacker and have a big year. I predict that Correa will have 90 tackles,
    Womens Donald Trump Jersey
    ,Authentic Marshon Lattimore Jersey,Womens Karlos Dansby Jersey, but it’ll be solid for a second-year player in a new position.
  • Since Philip Rivers became the Chargers’ starting quarterback, whoever has served as his back up has had one of the NFL’s most predictable jobs.

You stand on the sideline,Womens Walter Payton Jersey, probably in an officially licensed ball cap, maybe signaling in plays, maybe holding the ball on extra points and field goals. But throwing passes? You probably won’t be doing much of that.

bones break and ligaments stretch.,Rivers hasn’t missed a start since becoming the Chargers’ No. 1 quarterback in 2006 — a rare example of durability in a league where muscles tear

Still, having a “Plan B” is still required, and Tuesday, the Chargers might be tinkering with theirs.

former Heisman Trophy winner Robert Griffin III will work out for the Chargers with training camp set to begin in less than a week.,According to a league source

the team has veteran Kellen Clemens and undrafted free agents Mike Bercovici and Eli Jenkins on the roster.,Currently

Rivers has been under center for 176 straight games. During that time,Authentic Cam Newton Jersey, just three players — Billy Volek,Authentic Luke Kuechly Jersey, Charlie Whitehurst and Clemens — have served as the Chargers’ No. 2 QB.

Clemens has thrown only 10 passes during the regular season.,The team re-signed Clemens this offseason. In three seasons with the Chargers

Griffin’s NFL career has been on a downward trajectory since electrifying the league as a rookie in Washington after starring at Baylor. In 15 starts as a rookie,Womens Greg Olsen Jersey,Authentic Jordan Howard Jersey, Griffin threw for 3,200 yards and ran for 815 more, leading his team to the postseason and earning a Pro Bowl spot.

Griffin tore multiple ligaments in his right knee as he tried to recover a low snap on a torn-up field.,But in the playoffs

Griffin’s play suffered in his second season with Washington as his relationships with the team’s coaches deteriorated as his production suffered.

He was released in 2016 and Griffin signed with Cleveland, where he became the Browns’ starter. However in the first game of the season, Griffin fractured a bone in his left shoulder.

He returned in December for the Browns’ final four games, including Cleveland’s 20-17 win against the Chargers. In that game, Griffin completed 17-of-25 passes for 164 yards while running six times for 42 yards.

His 2016 season ended with 232 yards passing, his most since 2014,Womens Cam Newton Jersey,Womens Luke Kuechly Jersey, in a three-point loss to Pittsburgh Steelers. Cleveland released him in March after acquiring quarterback Brock Osweiler in a trade with Houston.

the former offensive coordinator for the Colts who coached Griffin in Cleveland last season.,Authentic Greg Olsen Jersey,Authentic Walter Payton Jersey,Womens Jordan Howard Jersey,Authentic Andy Dalton Jersey,The Chargers will be Griffin’s first visit as a free agent after he spent most of the summer working out in Florida with Pep Hamilton

Chargers coach Anthony Lynn has expressed a desire to eventually get younger in the quarterback meeting room. Rivers will turn 36 in December and Clemens is 34.

Griffin turned 27 in February.
  • GREEN BAY, Wis. — Training camp has yet to begin and Green Bay Packers president Mark Murphy is already looking forward to the end of the season.

Finishing the year at the Super Bowl,Authentic Darron Lee Jersey, would be quite a treat for Packers fans.,Womens Christian Hackenberg Jersey, which is being played in Minneapolis at the home of the NFC North rival Vikings

“I tell you it’s going to be a lot of fun this year for all our fans to drive across the state of Wisconsin,Authentic Leonard Williams Jersey,” Murphy joked at the Packers’ annual stockholders meeting on Monday.

This was no chest-thumping guarantee,Authentic Devin Smith Jersey,000 people who sat through the 90-minute meeting on a sunny day at Lambeau Field. These die-hard Packers fans took no issue with the statement., just a good-natured comment from Murphy to the roughly 7

“It certainly wasn’t a guarantee. It was just that it would be really nice to play in a Super Bowl in Minneapolis,” Murphy said. “I hear from fans all the time in western Wisconsin … Minneapolis is a great city and the new stadium is really pretty spectacular. It will be a really nice Super Bowl.”

As the NFL’s only publicly-owned team, the Packers are required to host a shareholders meeting each year. Most attendees show up decked in an Aaron Rodgers jersey or some other variety of green-and-gold attire. A handful wore foam cheeseheads.

With players due to report for camp on Wednesday, the meeting represents an unofficial kickoff to football season. The first practice is Thursday.

The Packers have released most of the financial information already,Womens Darron Lee Jersey, though Murphy did offer a few fresh tidbits:

–Player costs rose to $192.5 million in 2017,Authentic Christian Hackenberg Jersey,Authentic Jordan Jenkins Jersey, up 16 percent from the previous year. This was attributed to the cyclical nature of player contracts.

–The Packers have applied to host the draft in 2019,Womens Jordan Jenkins Jersey,Womens Leonard Williams Jersey,Womens Devin Smith Jersey, 2020 or 2021. Murphy said a decision from the NFL could come next summer.

— Murphy was asked about a potential football series between Wisconsin and Notre Dame to be played at Lambeau and Soldier Field in Chicago. He replied: “I would say we’ve been working on that for a while and I’m very,”, hopefully very soon we’ll be able to make an announcement.

Such a high-profile matchup would fit into the Packers’ desire to host a high-profile event at Lambeau every year. Wisconsin beat LSU 16-14 at Lambeau in each team’s opener in 2016. This year, Lambeau Field hosted a concert by rock star Billy Joel.

The franchise is also in the midst of planning events around its 100th anniversary season in 2018.

“I think the only more highly attended shareholder meeting is Berkshire Hathaway. They have more people,” Murphy said., so maybe on our 100th anniversary we can break the record

• The Montreal Canadiens have agreed to terms with defenseman Mark Streit,authentic Taylor Hall jersey, the team announced on
    Tuesday. Streit,adidas Travis Hamonic jersey, has signed with the Canadiens on a one-year, $700,authentic John Tavares jersey, a 39-year-old defenseman,000
    contract, according to Renaud Lavoie.

Streit is a journeyman defenseman over his 11-year NHL career, but has previously played with the
    Canadiens in the past. Montreal drafted Streit out of the Switzerland National League in 2004 and
    the defenseman played in a Canadiens sweater for three seasons before signing in free agency with
    the Islanders.

He has 434 points in 784 career games across four different teams in his NHL career. Streit started
    the 2016-17 season in Philadelphia, where he put up 21 points in 49 games, but was traded to the
    Lightning in exchange for Valtteri Filppula. His tenure in Tampa Bay lasted hours, as he was then
    flipped to the Penguins,adida Taylor Hall jersey,adidas Cory Schneider jersey, where he won the Stanley Cup.

Streit had six points in 19 regular season games for the Penguins,authentic Cory Schneider jersey,authentic Travis Hamonic jersey, then had two points in three
    games played in the postseason.

This signing for the Canadiens adds an extremely cheap,adidas John Tavares jersey, yet versatile defenseman to their back end.
    While Montreal has approximately $8.5 million in cap space to play with this offseason,adidas Ryan McDonagh jersey, the signing
    of Streit could very well signal that the Canadiens are out on re-signing fellow blueliner Andrei
    Markov. The 38-year-old defenseman had 36 points in 62 games last season with the Canadiens,authentic Ryan McDonagh jersey, but
    his asking price of two years at $6 million each is likely too much for Montreal.

The Canadiens now have a defensive core of Streit, Jeff Petry, Karl Alzner, Shea Weber, David
    Schlemko, Jordie Benn, Brandon Davidson, and Joe Morrow locked up under contract for the 2017-18
    season.
  • At the age of 38,Authentic Brandon Scherff Jersey, it goes without saying that veteran Josh McCown isn’t exactly the future of the
    Jets at quarterback.

McCown comes to New York with a record of 2-20 as a starting quarterback over the last three
    seasons playing for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and Cleveland Browns.

Not much is expected of the Jets in 2017, and it looks like McCown will be the man to lead Gang
    Green through what seems like it will be a down year.

Waiting in the wings are fellow signal callers Christian Hackenberg and Bryce Petty, who will
    certainly see some playing time to show what they can do.

McCown is viewed as a bridge quarterback,Given the situation, but the veteran sees himself as much
    more than that.

I’m not a bridge and,“As a competitor,Womens Josh Doctson Jersey, if that’s the case,Womens Su'a Cravens Jersey, ‘Well,Authentic Nate Sudfeld Jersey, your first reaction is, I’m
    ’” McCown said on ESPN’s Mike and Mike on Thursday morning. “So,gonna be a dang good bridge,
    for me, I understand the role that I’m in and I’m excited to come in and compete and help our
    team win.”

Hackenberg and Petty are unproven commodities,Authentic Josh Doctson Jersey,Authentic Su'a Cravens Jersey,Authentic Kendall Fuller Jersey, leaving McCown as the Jets best option at
    quarterback heading into 2017. Even though it might not be a fruitful campaign for the Jets,Womens Kendall Fuller Jersey,Womens Nate Sudfeld Jersey,Womens Brandon Scherff Jersey, McCown
    is looking forward to leading the team onto the field despite the expectations.

• The Top 25 Under 25 is a collaboration by members of the RawCharge writing staff. Four writers, 2017 in the Tampa Bay Lightning organization. Each participant used their own metric of current ability and production against future projection to rank each player. Now,adidas Jeff Carter jersey, plus a special guest, we’ll count down each of the 25 players ranked,authentic Zach Parise jersey, ranked players under the age of 25 as of September 1, plus Honorable Mentions.

Steve Yzerman got the trade winds going around the NHL when he shipped out budding superstar Jonathan Drouin to the Montréal Canadiens for prized defense prospect Mikhail Sergachev. With the trade,adidas Devan Dubnyk jersey, but Yzerman envisioned this move helping the team compete for the next decade.,adidas Shea Weber jersey, the Lightning didn’t necessarily get better as a team right now

Sergachev was originally drafted by the Habs with the ninth-overall selection in 2016, and after joining the team out of training camp, he was given a four-game trial in the big leagues before he was returned to his junior team, the Windsor Spitfires of the OHL.

Tampa Bay could soon have one of the most formidable D-corps in the East,Sergachev is an offensive threat who can move the puck smoothly, similar to Victor Hedman. Although he is a lefty, spearheaded on the left side by Hedman and Sergachev for quite literally the next 10-15 years, and eventually by Cal Foote on the right.

Mikhail plays with a tremendous amount of poise and adds a booming shot to go along with his skating ability. His accouterments were on full display at the Memorial Cup this past May, I mean,authentic Jeff Carter jersey, when the Lightning scouting staff got an up close and personal view of his game. He put up 1 goal and 3 assists in 4 games in the tournament,adidas Zach Parise jersey,adidas Ryan Suter jersey, Erie Otters, eventually ousting the Tampa Bay Otters— oh,authentic Ryan Suter jersey, 4-3 in the Final.

Sergachev has been a member of Team Russia’s World Juniors club in each of the past three years—both the U-17 and U-18 tournaments during the 2014-15 season,authentic Devan Dubnyk jersey, and the U-20 tournament during the 2016-17 season.,authentic Shea Weber jersey, the U-18 tournament during the 2015-16 season

His skill is undeniable, and if he weren’t on a team with Victor Hedman, he’d likely be playing the most amount of minutes on defense for his club. Having a teammate like Hedman will give the Lightning two elite defensemen in just a few short years, once Sergachev comes into his own.

With the logjam on defense and Sergachev not being AHL-eligible yet, the Lightning would have 8 NHL-caliber defensemen. Sergachev will either have to play games in the NHL or be sent back to Windsor of the OHL. There is no point in stalling his development by having him serve popcorn in the press box., it will be interesting to see if he makes the team out of camp. If he were to do so

I’d really love to see the Lightning give Sergachev a chance to play this year, which is desperately needed., as all signs point to him making the club. He had a great showing at development camp and would provide the Lightning defensive corps with some puck-moving ability.
  • ENGLEWOOD, people.,Womens Rayshawn Jenkins Jersey, Colo. (AP) -- Patience

Pro Bowl receivers Demaryius Thomas and Emmanuel Sanders recently added their voices to the din of Broncos fans calling for a quick resolution to Denver's quarterback quandary .

coach Vance Joseph made it clear Wednesday he's in no hurry to choose between Trevor Siemian and Paxton Lynch .,Yet

''In my opinion, time allows for a fair competition,'' Joseph said as players reported for conditioning tests on the eve of training camp., time allows for both guys to put their best foot forward and time allows for us to make a sound decision

to rush a decision without being sure makes no sense for anyone involved.'',''So

Joseph acknowledged, that ''it would be ideal'' to have his starter declared by the time the Broncos face the Packers in their third preseason game a month from now., however

Thomas and Sanders each said at their respective youth football camps in Denver this month that they'd prefer the starter being named quickly so they can find their rhythm well ahead of the season opener Sept. 11 against the Chargers.

''It does matter what the players think because it's their football team, it's my job and the staff's job to find the best guy for the job.'','' Joseph said. ''But

''so it should not matter to the players outside of Paxton and Trevor.'',Joseph noted that most teams work in the backup QB with the starters during camp

The QBs will start every other day but they'll alternate drills daily so that they work with the front-line offense frequently.

'' Joseph said. ''And when (that happens) I'll call it off.'',''Someone's going to show that they're the best man for this team

Joseph said the offense's development won't be stymied even if the QB competition drags on.

''That should not slow us down. In my opinion, I am not concerned with the timeframe. I want the best guy for us. And again, it should help us play better once we find'' the starter, Joseph said. ''It's going to help us play better. So, it's weeks away. How many weeks? I'm not sure, it's here. ... It's started. So, but it's weeks away.''

''The Decision'' as it's been dubbed in this quarterback-crazed city, his staff and his boss., will be a collaborative one between Joseph

Joseph was once a quarterback as were offensive coordinator Mike McCoy, general manager John Elway. So, QB coach Bill Musgrave, O-line coach Jeff Davidson and,
    Womens Dan Feeney Jersey
    Womens Gerald Everett Jersey
    , too,
    Womens John Johnson Jersey
    , who rejoined the team in a scouting role this week, of course,
    Womens Cooper Kupp Jersey
    , was Gary Kubiak , seven months after stepping aside as head coach over health concerns.

'' Joseph said. ''We've got some minds to pick the right guy.'',''It's going to be a group decision

there's really not. I believe the quarterback position is going to be seen by everyone. To me,Elway said he's going to have daily conversations with Joseph, but ''ultimately it's Vance's choice. I will give my opinion. But even though you may think there are a lot of differences of opinion, it's going to show up. That's why as we get into training camp and get into games, we'll see how they react.''

Joseph, for me, a first-time head coach, was on Kubiak's staff in Houston and said he's thrilled to have Kubiak back as a resource: ''Most of my coaching principles come from Coach Kubiak. So, to have him around and bounce things off him as a young head coach, selfishly, I'm embracing that.''

Elway, whose title was modified to ''president of football operations/general manager'' when he signed his new five-year contract this week, this time as a senior personnel adviser., re-hired Kubiak on Tuesday

Kubiak - who selected Siemian, over veteran Mark Sanchez and 2016 first-rounder Lynch last summer - will work out of his Houston home and make frequent trips to Broncos headquarters to share his opinions on pro and college players., a 2015 seventh-round pick

Elway said that when Kubiak told him he needed to retire from coaching, and he can bring a lot to us. He's a great evaluator. He's a big bonus for us on the personnel side.'',Authentic Dan Feeney Jersey,Authentic Rayshawn Jenkins Jersey,Authentic Gerald Everett Jersey,Authentic Cooper Kupp Jersey,Authentic John Johnson Jersey, ''I talked to him about coming back in some kind of capacity. Gary is a very bright football man

• Three fights happened at Cowboys practice on Thursday. But no one will be held (hard gulp) accountable for it.

” Jones said regarding the trio of brouhahas,Authentic Markus Wheatont Jersey,“What I saw was competitiveness,Authentic Nolan Carroll Jersey, via Clarence E. Hill Jr. of the Fort Worth Star-Telegram. “It didn’t undermine our team concepts. I liked it.”

particularly over there in the pass-rush drill, and you like that,” Garrett added. “You’d rather have to dial it back than constantly having to light a fire under these guys. Your guys are very passionate about football. They love to play and they love to work at it. Sometimes you get across the line,“It was a little spirited, though. You’ve got to make sure they dial it back and focus on what they need to focus on,Authentic Kendall Wright Jersey,Authentic Connor Shaw Jersey, which is the next play.”

defensive end Damontre Moore vs. guard Ruben Carter,Authentic Jeff Driskel Jersey,The card consisted of defensive tackle Lewis Neal vs. center Joe Looney, and defensive end Tyrone Crawford vs. guard Zack Martin.

so when you go against the same guy for months at a time, stuff builds up,“We’ve been going at each other since OTAs,” Martin said. “We’ve got some great competition between the offensive and defensive line and we’re making each other better.”

The stuff blew up on Thursday,Womens Kendall Wright Jersey,Womens Markus Wheatont Jersey,Womens Connor Shaw Jersey,Womens Jeff Driskel Jersey,Womens Nolan Carroll Jersey, and it sounds like there will be more of it to come. In Oxnard and elsewhere.
  • Here are all the links from around the hockey world, and what I’m reading while marveling that we’re just now learning about the massive rap skills of the brotherly duo of Andrew and Pete Frates.

like Connor McDavid,authentic Jaromir Jagr jersey,*Ken Campbell from the Hockey News says that if influential players,authentic Drew Doughty jersey, want to go to the Olympics then they need to get more involved in the CBA negotiations.

*Pittsburgh Penguins defenseman Kris Letang shows what a class act he is by taking the Stanley Cup to a children’s hospital in Montreal.

*PHT writer James O’Brien has the Minnesota Wild looking to find long term deals for both restricted free agents Mikael Granlund and Nino Niederreiter. That was pretty clear when they chose to deal off Marco Scandella in order to clear up some cap space to afford both of them.

*The Edmonton Oilers are going to face higher expectations for next season, and are willing to embrace that kind of pressure.

and you’ll see why GMs simply don’t do them. This is why the Bruins are uncomfortable with David Pastrnak sitting unsigned as a restricted free agent, but it isn’t going to happen as long as GMs are treated like they have small pox once they go that route with an offer sheet. Take a look at the future job prospects for general managers that went with offer sheets in the past,adidas Jaromir Jagr jersey,adidas Drew Doughty jersey,adidas Anze Kopitar jersey,*FOH (Friend of Haggs) Craig Custance wonders aloud whether there will be any offer sheets coming for restricted free agents. I appreciate Craig wanting to add a little more intrigue to the NHL’s offseason,authentic Anze Kopitar jersey, but not overly concerned that he’s going to sign a mega-offer sheet elsewhere.

*The CCM hockey brand is apparently changing hands from its former home at Adidas.

*For something completely different: Speaking of Pete Frates,adidas Dustin Brown jersey, MLB has announced a fundraising drive for ALS research in his name.
  • Here are all the links from around the hockey world,adidas Henrik Zetterberg jersey, and what I’m reading while marveling that we’re just now learning about the massive rap skills of the brotherly duo of Andrew and Pete Frates.

*Ken Campbell from the Hockey News says that if influential players, like Connor McDavid,Authentic Gordie Howe jersey, want to go to the Olympics then they need to get more involved in the CBA negotiations.

*Pittsburgh Penguins defenseman Kris Letang shows what a class act he is by taking the Stanley Cup to a children’s hospital in Montreal.

*PHT writer James O’Brien has the Minnesota Wild looking to find long term deals for both restricted free agents Mikael Granlund and Nino Niederreiter. That was pretty clear when they chose to deal off Marco Scandella in order to clear up some cap space to afford both of them.

*The Edmonton Oilers are going to face higher expectations for next season, and are willing to embrace that kind of pressure.

and you’ll see why GMs simply don’t do them. This is why the Bruins are uncomfortable with David Pastrnak sitting unsigned as a restricted free agent,*FOH (Friend of Haggs) Craig Custance wonders aloud whether there will be any offer sheets coming for restricted free agents. I appreciate Craig wanting to add a little more intrigue to the NHL’s offseason,adidas Gordie Howe jersey,adidas Jimmy Howard jersey, but it isn’t going to happen as long as GMs are treated like they have small pox once they go that route with an offer sheet. Take a look at the future job prospects for general managers that went with offer sheets in the past,Authentic Jimmy Howard jersey,Authentic Henrik Zetterberg jersey, but not overly concerned that he’s going to sign a mega-offer sheet elsewhere.

*The CCM hockey brand is apparently changing hands from its former home at Adidas.

• After being one of the worst offensive teams in the NHL this past season the New Jersey Devils have undergone some significant roster changes in an effort to add some scoring punch to their lineup.

Kyle Palmieri,adidas P.K Subban jersey,They were fortunate enough to get the No. 1 overall pick in the draft and select Nico Hischier, they were able to take advantage of the Washington Capitals’ salary cap crunch and pick up Marcus Johansson for a couple of draft picks,adidas Carey Price jersey, and they signed veteran forward Brian Boyle as a free agent. Joining a team that already has Taylor Hall,adidas Andrew Shaw jersey, Adam Henrique they should be better. At least on paper.

They are also hoping for some help from within their own organizational pipeline of talent. One player that might be able to make an impact is 2015 third-round pick Blake Speers.

Speers surprisingly made the Devils’ roster a season ago out of training camp and briefly appeared in three games (and impressing the coaching staff) before being sent back to the Ontario Hockey League.

the 20-year-old forward seems to be on a mission to make the roster again this season. And stick there.,authentic Max Pacioretty jersey,According to coach John Hynes after observing Hynes play at the team’s recent development camp

“There’s certainly a drive and determination to him overall in this camp that he looks like he’s a guy on the mission to give himself the best opportunity to make the team next year,” Hynes said, while also adding that Speers is a “relentless, via Chris Ryan of NJ.com,authentic Carey Price jersey,authentic Andrew Shaw jersey, relentless competitor.”

Speers averaged more than a point per game (34 points in 30 games) before getting a brief look with the AHL’s Albany River Rats in the playoffs.,adidas Max Pacioretty jersey,adidas Mike Fisher jersey,After returning to the Sault Ste. Marie Greyhounds of the OHL

as well as well as the addition of a No. 1 overall pick. A prospect like Speers coming out of the third-round of the NHL draft and making an impact would certainly help as well.,authentic Mike Fisher jersey,authentic P.K Subban jersey,The Devils have struggled offensively for years now but general manager Ray Shero seems to be trying to change that with some of his recent roster moves

• The Jets are hoping second-year linebacker Darron Lee has a big mouth.

And naturally, an improved second season.

Defensive leaders David Harris and Darrelle Revis are gone, the first-round pick, 20th overall, whacked during an offseason purge. So Lee,Authentic Jim Brown Jersey, in 2016,Womens Joe Haden Jersey, is viewed as a guy to bring some vocal leadership as well as making overall improvements on an uneven rookie season.

” Lee said Monday about supplying vocal leadership after the Jets’ third practice of training camp and first day in full pads at Florham Park,Womens Emmitt Smith Jersey,“Absolutely,Womens Dez Bryant Jersey, N.J. “Know the playbook pretty much backwards and forwards now. Really comfortable. I feel way comfortable. Unlike last year. Felt lost on some stuff. Now I know it backwards and forwards. Perfectly comfortable now.”

Last year, Lee was less than overwhelming as a rookie but much of that was due to an ankle injury that struck in Week 6. Lee missed three games and the injury lingered. He showed athleticism but was not the impact player the team needed from a first-round selection. His pass coverage was lacking and he routinely was abused by opposing tight ends.

using advanced statistical data, graded him as the worst linebacker in the class of 2016 and 84th out of 87 selected linebackers. But stuff like that happens when you feel lost,Pro Football Focus, uncomfortable and the playbook appears to be written in Sanskrit.

Jets coach Todd Bowles isn’t worried about the physical attributes of Lee.

” he said of the 6-foot-1, 232-pounder. Bowles sees Lee’s need for improvement in the mental arena. And it all works hand-in-hand. Grow mentally,Womens Andy Dalton Jersey,Womens Jim Brown Jersey,“He’s got the tools to be a good linebacker,Authentic Joe Haden Jersey,Authentic Emmitt Smith Jersey, improve physically.

you see a lot of things between run and passing,Authentic Dez Bryant Jersey,Authentic Ezekiel Elliott Jersey,“It’s mentally for him. Down there, a lot of blocks and a lot of reads and a lot of tips. So it’s mentally for him. But he’s been more vocal the last three days and all spring and it’s slowing down for him that way so hopefully the mental stuff makes his physical part a little easier.”

“Just going to take it day by day. As long as he gets better every day, I think he’ll become a good football player.”

Lee began his rookie season out of Ohio State as a backup but eventually started nine games at inside linebacker. The ankle injury hit against the Cardinals and affected him the rest of the way. So there are high expectations for the 22-year-old who is viewed as a key component to the Jets’ young core. Perhaps no one’s expectations are higher than his own.

“Definitely,” Lee said. “Just improve from last year for sure. But definitely do a better job of putting my team in the best position to win and that’s really all I’m focused on.”

That and being a chatterbox leader.
  • A little over a month after the release of the NHL's 2017-18 regular season schedule, details about this year's nationally televised games have surfaced in full force.

With NBC Sports Group touted as the league's premier carrier this season and plenty of marquee matchups on the docket,adidas Gordie Howe jersey, including a Wednesday Night Rivalry package,Authentic Jimmy Howard jersey, here are five things to know about the broadcast schedule:

NBC is running the show after hosting the most-watched Stanley Cup Final without an Original Six team ever recorded,Authentic Henrik Zetterberg jersey, which pits the St. Louis Blues against the repeat Stanley Cup champion Pittsburgh Penguins on NBCSN. They will present a total of 99 regular season games, according to the NHL. They get the season opener on Oct. 4, including seven NBCSN-broadcast games in the first week and 23 different Wednesday Night Rivalry matchups.

The 99-game breakdown for NBC Sports Group: Nine of those games will appear on NBC starting with Nov. 24's Discover NHL Thanksgiving Showdown, and the other 90 will run on NBCSN. Each of the games will also be simulcast on NBCSports.com and the NBC Sports app.

Speaking of NBC,Authentic Gordie Howe jersey, their slate includes the 2018 Winter Classic from Citi Field on New Year's Day,adidas Jimmy Howard jersey,adidas Henrik Zetterberg jersey,adidas Frans Nielsen jersey, the All-Star Game from Amalie Arena on Jan. 28 and the 2018 Stadium Series from Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium on March 3.

Among the Wednesday Night Rivalry packages are showdowns between the Penguins and Washington Capitals,Authentic Frans Nielsen jersey, the Blues and the Columbus Blue Jackets,adidas Wayne Gretzky jersey, and the Boston Bruins and Montreal Canadiens.

If any team benefits from the broadcast schedule,Authentic Wayne Gretzky jersey, it's the Nashville Predators. A year after landing just one NBC/NBCSN game, the 2016-17 runners-up will be featured more than any other team with seven different appearances. Get ready to see those catfish.

• The Stars have made it clear they won’t tolerate a proposed law which discriminates against transgendered people. If it passes, the NHL should move the 2018 draft out of Dallas.

that’s the hope. The Dallas Stars came forward this week as the first pro sports team in Texas to publicly oppose the “bathroom bill.” The bill, not yet passed,One strong decision can send shockwaves through a nation. At least, would require transgender people to use public washrooms corresponding to the gender listed on their birth certificates.

The Stars won’t stand for it. The complete statement issued by team president Jim Lites:

and we've cultivated what we consider to be the best fan base in the National Hockey League. Dallas was warm and welcoming when we came to this great city 25 years ago, including proposed bathroom legislation. We welcome fans from all over the globe, and our roster boasts players from half a dozen countries. Dallas welcomes all, and it remains so today. The Dallas Stars stands strongly opposed to any legislation perceived as discriminatory,Authentic Gordie Howe jersey,"When the Stars moved to Dallas in 1993 we were fortunate to encounter success early on,Authentic Jimmy Howard jersey, and we welcome all.

a Dallas that is friendly and vibrant. Dallas will be a wonderful host city and we're grateful for the NHL's business. We are proud of our home and want every visitor to feel at home here,adidas Frans Nielsen jersey, and we're grateful that the NHL sees the true Dallas that we know and love,Authentic Frans Nielsen jersey, too,We're thrilled that Dallas will host the NHL Draft next year, and that' s why we oppose this discriminatory bathroom legislation."

for setting a great example, or any writers sharing this news, opposing a highly discriminatory bill. Some readers and sports fans may feel the need to jump on the Stars, with a “stick to sports” comment. But guess what: the Stars, just like every other NHL team, Dallas,adidas Gordie Howe jersey,Bravo,adidas Jimmy Howard jersey,adidas Henrik Zetterberg jersey, play in an arena, and each of those arenas has bathrooms. Any bill violating people’s rights to use the bathrooms in which they feel comfortable thus pertains to hockey in this case. It’s absolutely worth discussing.

It’s great to see the Stars take a progressive step in a league that isn’t always known for being the first to set such examples. The question now is whether the NHL will follow suit in the event the bill passes. It would reflect poorly on the NHL to host the 2018 draft there should that happen. It would send a message that the NHL doesn’t do enough to protect the LGBTQ community and undo the progress made by initiatives such as the You Can Play Club Ambassadors,adidas Wayne Gretzky jersey,Authentic Henrik Zetterberg jersey, the announcement that the NHL would have a player from each team represent inclusiveness.

As NHL deputy commissioner Bill Daly told Sportsnet’s Mark Spector,Authentic Wayne Gretzky jersey, “We hope and expect that the bill in that form will not be passed into law. We would obviously have to reassess the situation in the event that happens.”

Here’s hoping “reassess” would mean swift and firm action. The Stars took the first step toward promoting equality. If the bathroom bill passes, it will be up to the NHL to take the next step.

• michaelkors.com, cheap true religion, babyliss, longchamp taschen, womens hoodies, designer handbags, burberry handbags, nfl vikings, nfl redskins, givenchy bags outlet, the north face outlet, puma, nfl browns, polo ralph lauren, kobe bryant jersey, vans outlet, www.tommyhilfiger.nl, ralph lauren online, nfl cowboys, oakley sunglasses outlet, ralph lauren, roshe run, michael kors handbags, ray ban sunglasses, coach black friday, shop coach factory, tommy hilfiger online shop, ralph lauren polo, prada, michael kors bags, oakley sunglasses outlet, burberry sale, air max shoes, nike air max, ecco women shoes, barbour women jackets, iphone 5 cases, cheap michael kors, houston rockets, true religion, beats by dre, jordans for sale, nfl bengals, northface, juicy couture clothings, hollister, prada outlet, nfl seahawks, ray ban zonnebril, nike.de, coach outlet, beats by dre, fred perry shoes, barbour women jackets, rayban, nfl jaguars, nfl giants, salomon schuhe, shoes on sale, new balance, air jordans, hollister co, vibram shoes, nike free shoes, birkenstock taschen deutschland, woolrich outlet online, louboutin, nba jerseys, ray ban sbocco, ralph lauren outlet online, ralph lauren uk, chicago bulls, milwaukee bucks, roshe run, coach outlet, polo ralph, polo ralph lauren outlet online, ralph lauren uk, nfl dolphins, swarovski, plein outlet, lunette oakley pas cher, michaelkors.com, nike max, kate spade, rolex replica, cheap jerseys, ray ban sunglasses, vans schuhe, michael kors purses, converse shoes, longchamp outlet, converse chucks, hilfiger outlet, <a
  • Last season, Allen Robinson was plucked off Fantasy football draft boards as the seventh-highest wide receiver, ahead of guys like Mike Evans (12 TDs) and T.Y. Hilton (1,448 yards).

Robinson face-planted. He failed to top 900 yards receiving and only scored six times.,Instead of repeating his 14-TD campaign from 2015

The team at SportsLine was all off Robinson last year. Their model, which was originally used to power Fantasy Football projections at the three largest sites,Womens DeVante Parker Jersey, had Robinson finishing well outside the top 10. He ended the season as the WR28.

seven for a RB,Authentic Cyrus Jones Jersey,If you're drafting this year,Authentic Jacoby Brissett Jersey, you need to check out SportsLine's cheat sheets. When it came to ranking players last season, and nine for a WR. , their model out-performed human experts by 25 percent when there was a big difference in ranking -- four spots for a QB

so no matter where you play,Plus, you can use them., their cheat sheets are available for every major Fantasy Football site

but SportsLine's cheat sheets have him ranked the same as Tyrod Taylor (11th round) and Blake Bortles (12th round). Don't be fooled by Carr's hype.,Authentic DeVante Parker Jersey,Authentic Jordan Phillip Jersey,One huge bust SportsLine is calling this season: Raiders QB Derek Carr. He has an ADP in the seventh round

Another player you'll want to steer clear of: DeAndre Hopkins. Going in the third round,Womens Jordan Phillip Jersey,Womens Cyrus Jones Jersey,Womens Jacoby Brissett Jersey, even if Deshaun Watson is under center. ,Authentic Joe Thuney Jersey, Hopkins has the same season-long projection as two guys you can get much later: Tyreek Hill (sixth round) and Michael Crabtree (fifth). Hopkins will once again be plagued by QB issues

the projections call for Zach Ertz and Eric Ebron to have similar production.,Womens Joe Thuney Jersey,SportsLine's cheat sheets are also calling for an explosive tight end to bust in a major way.
  • We are two months out from the start of the 2017-18 hockey season, and 45-year-old Jaromir Jagr is still a free agent. The NHL’s second-highest scorer in league history has remained without a team since the start of free agency on July 1, he could be without one for a while longer., and if what Jagr says is true

On Wednesday, Jagr sat down with NHL.com to discuss his situation and his plans for the future if no teams come calling. Among them is a potential return to the Czech Republic and to Kladno, if he has not found a job come opening day.,Authentic Gordie Howe jersey, a hockey club Jagr owns

"The most serious negotiations I have are with Kladno. Because Kladno has a smart owner who knows what he wants,adidas Henrik Zetterberg jersey," joked Jagr,adidas Frans Nielsen jersey, who owns the team in Czech Republic's second-tier professional league. "No,adidas Wayne Gretzky jersey, but nothing specific yet.", really, I don't have a clue. I leave it all on my agent [Petr Svoboda]. There is a couple of [NHL] teams that showed interest

The benefits of Jagr playing for a team he owns in the second-tier Czech league is his ability to drop in and out of the team if an NHL suitor comes along. If Jagr went to the KHL or to Extraliga, he’d be at the mercy of those teams:,Authentic Henrik Zetterberg jersey, the Czech Republic’s top hockey league

"That would be the advantage of playing for Kladno. One thing is I would be at home and the other is I would have a chance to leave for the NHL anytime there is an opportunity," he said. "Let's say some team deals with injuries and needs help, I wouldn't have such an option unless the Czech league season would be over.",adidas Jimmy Howard jersey, then I could pack my stuff in the next day and go. If I played in Extraliga

While Jagr has said there have been a few teams on his radar,adidas Gordie Howe jersey, he is waiting for “serious interest” from a team. “Because the more serious it is,Authentic Jimmy Howard jersey,” Jagr said to NHL.com.,Authentic Frans Nielsen jersey, the bigger the chance to get a better role on the team

Jagr “didn't expect it would be so hard to get a job in the NHL this year.”,Authentic Wayne Gretzky jersey,Overall

Jagr is a top-nine forward on every team in this league.,It’s hard to pin down exactly why no team has taken a flyer on Jagr yet this offseason. The veteran forward put up 16 goals and 30 assists for the Florida Panthers last year and played all 82 games to boot. Though his offensive effectiveness has declined with age

We will have to wait and see if an NHL team comes knocking with serious intent for Jagr, the poorer we hockey fans are., but the longer he is out of a job in this league
  • Defenseman Will Butcher is attracting plenty of interest on his first day as an NHL free agent since college hockey's top player turned down an opportunity to sign with the Colorado Avalanche.

Bartlett added,Authentic Jimmy Howard jersey,The former University of Denver play had discussions with five teams on Wednesday,Authentic Wayne Gretzky jersey, the player's agent Stephen Bartlett wrote in a text to The Associated Press. And,adidas Wayne Gretzky jersey, he's scheduled to have talks with more teams over the next couple of days.

Bartlett wouldn't reveal the entire list of teams,adidas Henrik Zetterberg jersey, but did confirm he's had discussions with the Buffalo Sabres,adidas Jimmy Howard jersey, New Jersey Devils and expansion Vegas Golden Knights. The three teams were first mentioned in a report published by The Denver Post.

The Avalanche selected Butcher in the fifth round of the 2013 draft and had until Tuesday to sign the Hobey Baker Award winner , adidas Frans Nielsen jersey,who led Denver to a national championship in April.

Butcher's decision will come down to which team he considers the best fit rather than contract terms. Teams are restricted to signing him to a two-year contract with a maximum annual salary of $925,000.

In a statement released Wednesday by the Avalanche,Authentic Gordie Howe jersey, the team said it made Butcher a maximum offer in April. ''He wanted to test the market and that is his right and decision,Authentic Frans Nielsen jersey,'' the Avalanche said.

capped his senior season at Denver with seven goals and a team-high 30 assists in 43 games and became just the seventh defenseman to win college hockey's top honor. Overall,The 22-year-old from Sun Prairie, Wisconsin,Authentic Henrik Zetterberg jersey, he had 28 goals and 75 assists for 103 points in 158 games with the Pioneers.

Butcher becomes the second consecutive Hobey Baker winner to pursue free agency after completing his college career.

Last summer, Harvard forward Jimmy Vesey turned down contract offers from Nashville and Buffalo before signing with the New York Rangers ,adidas Gordie Howe jersey, for whom he had 16 goals and 27 points in 80 games. Nashville drafted Vesey and traded his rights to the Sabres once it became clear he wasn't going to sign with the Predators.
  • CHICAGO -- A fine line exists between realizing goals and wallowing in disappointment. In the NFL, it starts, often,Womens Zach Banner Jersey,  with a fine line. For the Broncos to improve, they need better upfront.

with rookie left tackle Garett Boles,Their offensive line boasts three new pieces,Authentic Julién Davenport Jersey, right guard Ron Leary and right tackle Menelik Watson providing healthy doses of big,
    Womens Malik Hooker Jersey
    , while realizing the group needs work (Watson allowed a sack on the offense's first snap,
    Womens Quincy Wilson Jersey
    , mean and nasty. New line coach Jeff Davidson is fostering an attitude with an edge,Authentic Zach Banner Jersey, was called for hands to the face, and Max Garcia was called for holding on the first drive).

the best news Thursday came form a holdover.,Authentic Quincy Wilson Jersey,For all of the optimism about the newcomers

Center Matt Paradis told Denver7 he's thrilled with his body's response to surgery on both hips.

"It's better than I expected. I am excited to get out there in a game," said Paradis, who sat out the opener as planned as he increases his activity.

Paradis underwent the operations to relieve pain and allow him to practice. He has participated in multiple training camp workouts,Authentic Malik Hooker Jersey, looking more physical while providing leadership. Paradis has not missed an offensive snap over the past two seasons. He worked his way from practice squader to team leader. He earned Pro Bowl alternate honors a year ago,Womens Julién Davenport Jersey, despite being unable to practice for more than half the season.

"I went through a tough workout today,Authentic Tarell Basham Jersey, and again,
    Womens Tarell Basham Jersey
    ,it feels great," Paradis said. "I can't wait to get out there."
  • Last season, Allen Robinson was plucked off Fantasy football draft boards as the seventh-highest wide receiver, ahead of guys like Mike Evans (12 TDs) and T.Y. Hilton (1,448 yards).

Robinson face-planted. He failed to top 900 yards receiving and only scored six times.,Womens Zach Banner Jersey, Instead of repeating his 14-TD campaign from 2015

The team at SportsLine was all off Robinson last year. Their model,Authentic Julién Davenport Jersey, which was originally used to power Fantasy Football projections at the three largest sites,Authentic Malik Hooker Jersey, had Robinson finishing well outside the top 10. He ended the season as the WR28.

If you're drafting this year,
    Womens Quincy Wilson Jersey
    , you need to check out SportsLine's cheat sheets. When it came to ranking players last season,Authentic Zach Banner Jersey, their model out-performed human experts by 25 percent when there was a big difference in ranking -- four spots for a QB, seven for a RB, and nine for a WR.

Plus, their cheat sheets are available for every major Fantasy Football site,Womens Julién Davenport Jersey, so no matter where you play, you can use them.

but SportsLine's cheat sheets have him ranked the same as Tyrod Taylor (11th round) and Blake Bortles (12th round). Don't be fooled by Carr's hype.,
    Womens Malik Hooker Jersey
    ,One huge bust SportsLine is calling this season: Raiders QB Derek Carr. He has an ADP in the seventh round

Another player you'll want to steer clear of: DeAndre Hopkins. Going in the third round,Authentic Tarell Basham Jersey, Hopkins has the same season-long projection as two guys you can get much later: Tyreek Hill (sixth round) and Michael Crabtree (fifth). Hopkins will once again be plagued by QB issues,
    Womens Tarell Basham Jersey
    ,even if Deshaun Watson is under center.

the projections call for Zach Ertz and Eric Ebron to have similar production.,Authentic Quincy Wilson Jersey,SportsLine's cheat sheets are also calling for an explosive tight end to bust in a major way. Rather than targeting him.
  • Connor McDavid is a lot of things.

A $100 million man. A Hart Trophy winner. A Ted Lindsay Award honoree. An Art Ross Trophy recipient. A 100-point scorer.

One thing he is not, though, is the best player in the NHL.

That's according to McDavid himself, NHL.com reported via TSN this week. The Edmonton Oilers standout and an ascending face of the league received a No. 1 ranking among NHL players in The Hockey News' annual preseason yearbook, but McDavid wouldn't back up his own standing.

"and it's not me.","At the end of the day," he said,Authentic Aaron Ekblad jersey, everyone knows who the best player in the league is

Who is it, is Sidney Crosby.,Authentic Jordan Eberle jersey, then? McDavid,adidas Connor McDavid jersey, suggested the real answer is too easy. The real answer,adidas Aaron Ekblad jersey, per NHL.com, he suggested

"(Sidney) finds a way to score different goals,Authentic Vincent Trocheck jersey, and he knows how to do that better than anyone.", score goals in tight, quick shots," he said. "So, score goals in front on tips,adidas Jordan Eberle jersey, and that's something I kind of struggle with,adidas Ryan Nugent-Hopkins jersey, I mean I definitely would love to find a way to score more

who has long downplayed his rise to prominence with humility.,Authentic Ryan Nugent-Hopkins jersey,Not exactly what you'd expect from a 20-year-old who just happens to be the sport's highest-paid player. But it's exactly what you would expect from Canadian-born McDavid

and he led the league in 2016-17 with 44 goals.,Authentic Connor McDavid jersey,Crosby isn't exactly a hard player to defend,adidas Vincent Trocheck jersey, and he's had no less than 36 goals in three of his last four seasons. Crosby has four of his own 100-point seasons under his belt, either. The 30-year-old Pittsburgh Penguins star is fresh off his third Stanley Cup championship and second straight Conn Smythe Trophy run
  • Hey there football fans! Here are five pieces of news you need to know to start off your Wednesdays:

The Eagles expect LeGarrette Blount to have a big role in the offense. Blount has excelled at breaking tackles and running after contact this preseason.

forcing four missed tackles and earning 3.78 yards after contact per carry. In the Eagles preseason game versus Green Bay, Blount played 13 snaps and earned a 43.8 overall grade and against the Bills,On 11 touches Blount has shown ability to create extra yards, Blount played 17 snaps earning a 45.7 overall grade.

Last season Blount earned his worst grade since 2012 at 52.4 overall,Authentic Larry Ogunjobi Jersey, despite having a career year in raw statistics. His grade ranked 50th out of 61 qualifying running backs. Blount ranked 29th in yards after contact per carry at 2.48.

Chase Roullier,Authentic Howard Wilson Jersey,Washington C Spencer Long is expected to miss the next two weeks. His backup,Womens Zane Gonzalez Jersey, has had a good preseason thus far.

he performed well in pass protection,Womens Howard Wilson Jersey, Long finished 2016 ranked 29th out of 72 qualified centers with a 69.6 overall grade. He struggled as a run blocker last year,Authentic Teez Tabor Jersey, ranking ninth with an 82.6 pass blocking grade. Long has been clean in pass protection so far this preseason but run blocking continues to be an issue, earning a run blocking grade of just 54.0 (the 11th lowest in the league); however, evident by his 41.7 run blocking grade against the Green Bay Packers.

Long’s absence will likely make way for sixth round rookie Chase Roullier, who has been impressive in preseason action. Roullier has played 56 snaps in two preseason games, and has achieved PFF overall grades of 73.8 and 81.7, ranking eighth and third among all centers in the league,Womens Larry Ogunjobi Jersey,respectively. His run blocking grade of 85.1 against Green Bay was the highest among all centers in the league.

The 49ers offensive line is showing improvement this preseason. The entire line leads the league in pass blocking efficiency.

The 49ers have allowed just eight quarterback pressures on sixty two passing plays with particularly strong play from presumptive starting offensive tackles Joe Staley and Trenton Brown and center Daniel Kilgore,Authentic Jarrad Davis Jersey, all of which have a PBE of 100.0.

The 49ers will also be encouraged by the performances of undrafted free agent J.P. Flynn from Montana State. Flynn has allowed just one pressure in forty four pass blocking snaps,
    Womens Jarrad Davis Jersey
     and his PBE of 98.3 ranks 6th among guards that have participated in at least forty one passing snaps.

The Broncos’ Shaquil Barrett has been activated from the NFI list. Barrett has been a key part of the edge rotation of the Broncos these last few years.

He ranked 16th of all edge defenders in 2016 with a run defense grade of 83.1. His overall rating of 80.4 ranked 31st in the league and third-highest on the Denver Broncos in terms of edge defenders.

After going undrafted and spending the 2014 season on the Denver Broncos’ practice squad, Barrett has recorded 43 stops and just four missed tackles the last two seasons. He will be heavily relied on at the beginning of the season opposite Von Miller while Shane Ray recovers from a torn ligament in his wrist.

Garett Bolles has won the starting left tackle job. The Broncos’ first-round selection will be protecting their quarterback’s blindside.

Bolles struggled against San Francisco this past week, Womens Teez Tabor Jersey,committing four penalties and posting a PFF grade of 39.1 that ranked 113th of 125 offensive tackles that qualified. He’s allowed three hurries in 27 pass block attempts this preseason, ranking 73rd out of 100 offensive tackles with 25 or more pass block snaps in PFF’s pass blocking efficiency.

Last season at Utah,Authentic Zane Gonzalez Jersey, Bolles allowed three sacks and 20 total pressures in 441 pass block snaps. He ranked 60th of 139 offensive tackles with 400 or more pass block snaps with a PFF pass blocking efficiency of 96.4 (pressure allowed on a per-snap basis with weighting toward sacks).
  • The Detroit Red Wings have been mismanaged into salary cap hell – populated by teams kissing the ceiling with a snowball’s chance in there of making the playoffs. Hence,authentic Max Pacioretty jersey, forward Andreas Athanasiou is looking at one of those ‘sorry kid, we’ll get you next time’ RFA contracts.

The only response for a 23-year-old player being forced to atone for management’s sins is leverage, and Athanasiou doesn’t have much of it: No arbitration rights and no hope for an offer sheet, authentic Mike Fisher jersey,because the NHL is why.

which is gin up a KHL counteroffer in an attempt to get the gears turning on the contract they want.,So Athanasiou and his reps have done what other restricted free agents in his situation have done

Vancouver 1130 AM sports anchor Rick Dhaliwal reports that “Red Wings RFA F Andreas Athanasiou could be signing in Russia soon. Talks with Red Wings going nowhere.” Craig Custance of The Athletic quotes Athanasiou’s agent as saying,authentic Andrew Shaw jersey,  “I have received a considerable offer that is significant,” which we assume is much the same thing as receiving a significant offer that’s considerable.

and it all comes back to one basic question: Would these players actually leave for Russia for a season if their teams keep low-balling them?,We’ve seen players from Darcy Kuemper to Torey Krug have rubles thrown their way during contentious contract talks

In Athanasiou’s case,adidas Carey Price jersey, he would get significantly more money – his entry-level deal paid him $628,adidas Andrew Shaw jersey,333 against the cap – and likely more ice time,adidas Max Pacioretty jersey, as he was limited to 13:28 per game last season in scoring 18 goals and 29 points.

(No, that usage vs. production didn’t make sense to us either. It’s a speed league,authentic P.K Subban jersey, he’s blazing, and Jeff Blashill should have played him more.)

and leaving for the KHL stalls that out.,Yet as Custance notes,adidas P.K Subban jersey, if Athanasiou leaves, he’s still a restricted free agent with no arbitration rights and under the Red Wings’ thumb. “Players typically like to keep the clock moving on their service time towards unrestricted free agency,” he writes

We’d be shocked if this wasn’t posturing, shocked if Athanasiou plays in the KHL next season,authentic Carey Price jersey, shocked if he’s not back with the Red Wings as a dollar amount that’s friendlier to the team. But then we’re also shocked that a 33-win team has $78 million on its cap for next season,adidas Mike Fisher jersey,so really anything’s possible.
  • FRISCO -- Cowboys offensive coordinator Scott Linehan said Wednesday his five-year relationship with Kellen Moore and the age and inexperience of Cooper Rush won't factor into who ultimately lands the team's backup quarterback job.

Moore entered training camp as the Cowboys' clear-cut backup behind Dak Prescott. But Rush has outperformed Moore in camp practices and through the first three preseason games.

Rush began taking some second-team snaps away from Moore in practice Monday,Womens Yannick Ngakoue Jersey, an indication that the Cowboys are at least comfortable giving the 23-year-old undrafted rookie out of Central Michigan more of an opportunity to unseat Moore.

kind of that quiet confidence,Womens Dante Fowler Jr Jersey,"I just think he's got that moxie,Womens T.J. Yeldon Jersey," Linehan said. "He has a really good grasp of how to play the position."

Linehan will be one of the lead voices in the room deciding who plays backup quarterback once final roster cuts are made Sept. 2,Authentic Dante Fowler Jr Jersey,.

Linehan has worked with Moore since 2012 when the quarterback signed with Detroit after going undrafted out of Boise State and Linehan was the offensive coordinator for the Lions at the time.

Linehan was asked if his strong relationship with Moore makes it tough for him to consider Rush for the backup job.

no,"I have a relationship with Dak Prescott, so," Linehan said. Womens Brandon Allen Jersey, "I separate them all. You've got to be very objective in your approach.",Womens Myles Jack Jersey,too. I have one with Luke McCown. So I have a relationship with all the quarterbacks,Authentic Brandon Allen Jersey, it's not difficult at all

Moore played in three games in 2015 for the Cowboys and missed all of last season after fracturing his right leg early on in training camp. But he was slated to be the Cowboys' backup heading into camp in 2016 ahead of Prescott. Moore knows the Cowboys' offense well and helped Prescott as a rookie a year ago.

Rush is five years younger than Moore and has yet take a snap in a regular-season NFL game. Authentic Myles Jack Jersey,But Linehan said he won't overlook Rush just because he's young.

" Linehan said of Prescott. "We haven't really assessed that. We've still got two more games. As long as guys are ready,"We went into the season with a rookie quarterback last year, Authentic Yannick Ngakoue Jersey,and I don't know that that was part of the plan to begin with,Authentic T.J. Yeldon Jersey, the age of them isn't as big a concern as you'd think."